Right then, here’s the important bit, Breakfast! You’ll see below that we haven’t skimped on the breakfast options.
There is all the usual fare set out in the dining room; cereals, yoghurt, fruit, tea, coffee, toast, jam, marmalade and fruit juice.
We source as much as possible from local farmshops, butchers, bakers and Keswick market, the goal is to source everything from within walking/cycling distance of Underhill, but we may struggle with some vegan and gluten free products.
If you have any allergies or special dietary requirements let us know in advance and we’ll do our best to cater to you.
Please check out our menu below:-
Traditional English Breakfast
- Cumberland Sausage
- Fried egg
- Black Pudding
- Hash browns
- Curly Cumberland Sausage
- Sour Dough Crumpet
- Poached Egg
- Pea Shoots
- Lorne (Square) Sausage
- Potato scone
- Scotch Pancake
- Scrambled Egg
We also offer vegetarian versions of the above Traditional, Neil & Vanessa breakfasts with vegetarian Sausages and soya rashers.
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese
- Bacon, lettuce & tomato
- Mushroom & spinach (vegan)
- Roasted peppers & cream cheese
- Vegan bake, peashoots and mushrooms
- Vegan sausage, tomato and spinach
Muffins, served with a hash brown
- Bacon, poached egg & cheese
- Square sausage, poached egg & cheese
- Vegetarian bacon, poached egg & cheese
- Vegetarian Sausage, poached egg & cheese
- Black Pudding on a crumpet with spinach & a poached egg.
- Haggis on a crumpet with spinach & a poached egg.
- Smoked salmon & scrambled egg on top of a toasted muffin
- Smoked haddock & poached egg
- Vegetable Bake, Vegan Sausage, Mushrooms, Spinach, Tomato, Beans