Underhill Guest House is situated less than 5 minutes walk from Moot Hall in Keswick town centre and has off street parking, enough for one space per room when fully booked.
Our aim is to be great value for money with clean, comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast and facilities. We are looking forward to putting our own stamp on the property using local suppliers, craftsmen and our own elbow grease.
Keswick is a historic market town on the shores of Derwentwater and is a perfect base for hill walking, cycling, mountain biking, touring the lakes or just relaxing in the pedestrianised town square with tea and a cake.
There are plenty of restaurants, tea shops, cafes and pubs in Keswick to keep you topped up whilst you explore.
Vanessa is an excellent cook (as my waist line can attest) and is pleased to be able to offer a varied menu, doing our best to suit all tastes. Please have a look at the Breakfast tab to see some of our breakfast offerings.
Check in is 15:00-19:00 and check out is before 10:00.
- Guests have free use of a private car park at the rear of the building, when we are fully booked there are enough for one parking space per room. Each space is large enough to accommodate a saloon car or short wheel base van e.g a SWB VW T5.
- Breakfast is served 0800-0900.
- Guest snug, a cosy place to sit with books, guide books, maps and magazines.
- All rooms are ensuite.
- Tea, Coffee and treats in the bedrooms.
- Dining room is open for self service tea, coffee and cake all day.
- Vegan and vegetarian breakfast options.
- A good hair dryer and towels in the rooms.
- Wifi throughout the building
- Freeview TV (flat screen).
- The first floor double rooms have showers over baths, all others have showers. If you’d like one with a bath please book a first floor double.
- Dogs by prior arrangement, some rooms are not dog friendly.
Vanessa and I love Keswick, its our favourite place in the UK and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as we do. If there is anything we can do for you during your stay please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Hopefully we’ll see you soon,