Underhill Guest House is now on Tripadvisor, scary stuff!
People can now book dates after mid June, we’ll be open before then but we can change the availability closer to the time. We are putting the finishing touches on some of the rooms this weekend.
Hopefully by offering clean, comfortable accommodation, excellent breakfasts and low rates we can find a market amongst the walkers, cyclists, bikers and sightseers that come to Keswick every weekend.
We’ve thought long and hard about what people want and appreciate, and we’ve been lucky enough to have lots of suggestions via facebook and instagram. Including:
- Longer then usual breakfast timings
- Self service tea, coffee and cake in the dining room during the day
- A guest lounge with guide books, local authors and maps
- Proper hair dryers with long leads
- Full length mirrors and smaller ones at dressing tables
- Lots of choice at breakfast
- Locally produced and supplied food, ingredients and toiletries
- Use of a guest fridge in the dining room
- Cycle storage, washdown and maintenance facilities
- Flexible check in and out
All of which we have adopted/purchased. Vanessa and I both finish work full time this month and we’re as excited as we are panic stricken, but above all we are looking forward to welcoming people to our new home in our favourite place in the world.
Maybe see you soon,